BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Hey!Hey!You!You!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

G.Na-i will back off so you can live better

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Black Cherry Korean Gurlz live in peace


Sweet things to say to your boyfriend:




(1) I miss your loving when you aren't with me.
(2) I love how you love me.
(3) You are my endless melody.
(4) How many stars did God steal from the sky when he made your eyes?
(5) You’re soo much better than any guy I ever met.
(6) Oh, Rum Rum, I just love it when you call me Baby Cakes, my wittle Rum Rum

(7) You are my powerful, hot sunshine.
(8) Hey, Tiger Toes, where'd you get that sweet tone of yours?
(9) I'm lost, can you keep me?
(10) If you were cheese, I'd want to be your macaroni.
(11) Hey Pookey Schmooky, I love your Pookem Schmookems
(12) If I could wish for one thing on this planet, I would wish for your lips to touch mine, without a question, without a sound.

(13) You are my endless love.
(14) Pucker up, Pumpkin, because I want to be your Pumpkin Spice!
(15) I adore you, my little Runny Babbit!
(16) I love smelling the scent of you that lingers on my clothes after we part.

(17) Put your arms around me, because I want to be engulfed by your heat.
(18) I get goosebumps down my spine, everytime your arm wraps around mine.

(19) When I close my eyes at night, you are all I see.

0 comments:

Avril Lavigne

ImageChef.com

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat
Halloween

The People Around Me

I'm Famous Enough hahahaha

Miss Universe aka Atikah

My Geneeral Knowledge