BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Hey!Hey!You!You!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

G.Na-i will back off so you can live better

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Comebacks to Pickup Lines

Black Cherry Korean Gurlz live in peace
                            


Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?


Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.


Man: Is this seat empty?


Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.






Man: Your place or mine?


Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.






Man: So, what do you do for a living?


Woman: I'm a female impersonator.






Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?


Woman: Do not enter.






Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?


Woman: Unfertilized.






Man: Your body is like a temple.


Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.






Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.


Woman: But would you stay there?






Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.


Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

0 comments:

Avril Lavigne

ImageChef.com

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat
Halloween

The People Around Me

I'm Famous Enough hahahaha

Miss Universe aka Atikah

My Geneeral Knowledge